Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ode to Sally Hansen Leg Spray

Sally Hansen dear,

I know.

You've seen me rejoice a couple of times but most of all, you've seen me go home with a heavy heart after numerous failed attempts of applying for that cabin crew post.

I can still vividly remember when we first met. December 2008.
The very first time I applied for that domestic airline. And then one airline after the other. Pre-screenings, final interviews. You never faltered. You never left me.

As I look at you now and feel your contents, I know your time is almost here. It's time for me to say my practiced Au Revoir with that perky accent.
Before you completely say goodbye, accompany me in another mission to pursue my personal legend, The Dream.
For one more spray, come with me next week for that EK( Emirates) pre-screening and assessment this March here in the city. 

As you breath your last gasp of air, help me become my Dream.

I will be forever grateful.

read2lead

Nota Bien: Superthanks to Grace for the favor and the chika we had yesterday about the same dream we share. We will, =). I believe it's about the perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment