Monday, May 17, 2010

Looking Forward to the First Cebu Blog Camp!




Oh yeah, it's the first Cebu Blog Camp and I will definitely be there, ; ). I admit I have neglected 2 of my blog sites (including this one) and I am looking forward to rekindling that fire to start blogging again by listening to various speakers during the 1-day event.





The Cebu Blog Camp 2010


is co-presented by


Gold Sponsors



Sponsor and Media Partner

Bronze Sponsors



Custom Wordpress Theme by Padd Solutions

South Florida Party Planner Magazine
Weddings, Quinceanera, Sweet Sixteen and Events Magazine

Winston Delawar Photography, a Premiere South Florida Wedding  Photographer




Media and Institution Partners



RCTV 36 – Official Online and TV Media Partner

Cebu Daily News – Official Print Media Partner


Donors


Jaypee Habaradas of JaypeeOnline.net

Cebu Blog Camp 2010 is an event organized by a group of Cebu Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment